They say one man’s trash is another man’s treasure, and here at ViralNova, we couldn’t agree more. You see, no matter how old, outdated, or straight-up ugly a piece of furniture may be when you decide to put it out for big trash pickup day, there’s always something you can do with it instead. And if you don’t, someone else will!
If you’re in need of some furniture flipping inspiration, look no further than these creative crafters!
1. Not So Newlywed McGees turned this old coffee table into a beautiful ottoman.
2. Centsational Girl gave this outdated credenza a new look with some fresh paint.
3. This Imgur user painted an upholstered chair to give it a makeover.
4. With a little reupholstering and painting, Martha Leone Design gave this Michigan chair a brand-new ‘do.
5. Marty’s Musings turned a changing table into an adorable garden cart with some wood pallets.
6. 2IY made this nightstand like new again.
7. T. C’s Designs turned an old door into a beautifully distressed kitchen island.
8. OhMy! Creative didn’t have to do much to this vintage chair to make it a cute drink holder.
9. An Oregon Cottage was lucky enough to find two identical chairs to make into a beautiful outdoor bench.
10. Designed Decor saw a wine bar in this outdated dresser.
11. This DIY Life didn’t need to do much to make this chair into a swing.
12. Cre8tive Designs brought this boring headboard back to life with beautiful tufting.
13. Start @ Home Decor turned this French dresser into an elegant bench with built-in storage.
14. Little Green Notebook saw potential in this old dresser — a kitchen island!
I don’t know about you, but I’m absolutely convinced that I can make anything like new again if I just devote some time and paint to the project. What are you going to make over first?!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/furniture-flipping/