Kitchen Mixer

Fire at Best Price supermarket in Vijayawada

One person suffered burns and property worth some crores of rupees was reduced to ashes in a major fire mishap that occurred in the Best Price supermarket in Nidamanuru village on Vijayawad

Read more: http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Vijayawada/fire-caught-at-best-price-supermarket-in-vijayawada/article9093595.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication

READ  kitchen mixer taps nz - Black Tapware NZ Black kitchen taps and basin mixers

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.